- Does it bother you if someone washes the dishes but leaves them scattered on the counter to dry?
- Do you have to vacuum the room a certain way so the lines in the carpet look just right?
- Can you leave crumbs on the table or does your urge to wipe off them off cause you to break into a sweat?
- Does clutter make you feel crazy inside?
- If someone folds the towels a different way than you do, do you feel like you have to re-fold them before you put them away?
- Do you secretly want to neaten up the magazines that are scattered all over the doctors office?
- If there is a tiny piece of cat litter on the floor, can you leave it there or do you have to pick it up?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and you know you have OCD, don’t tell me because I have it too!