Thank you to https://blissfullyinformedhippiechick.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the liebster award. I don’t participate in awards anymore but I told her I would give it my best shot and in return we will learn more about each other. And because I adore her kind spirit! Here it goes.
1)What is your inspiration for writing?
I guess it depends on the day. My emotions play a large role. Writing is a way I can come to terms with my life and helps me recognize important lessons along the day. Passion is a big one. When I am passionate about something, the words seem to write themselves. Self. Improvement is also motivation.
2) If money didn’t exist what would your job be?
I have been a stay at home mom for several years. It would be nice if money did exist 🙂
3)What would your dream house be like? Any type of place I feel at peace and safe. It’s as simple as that.
4) If you could be reincarnated, what would you come back as?
Probably a dog because they seem to get more love and attention than people these days.
5) What is a skill you would like to learn?
How to use a computer efficiently.
6)What is a movie that always makes you laugh?
This is 40.
7) a what is a band that puts a smile on your face?
8)What is something you e always wanted to do but been too afraid?
Own my own coffee shop
9)What are your favorite comfy clothes?
Yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Oh, and my favorite fuzzy pajama pants. Yep, I wear them all day long if I’m home!
10) What is something you did as a child you would like to do again?
Live life without anxiety and stress
I won’t be nominating anyone in particular. I am choosing all of you so I can get to know you better. A few simple questions…
1) Describe yourself in one word
2) What is it you do to bring yourself some peace?
3) What is your favorite quote?
4) Why did you choose to answer these questions?